Notes***

* Please note...
By Law any photos made by anyone, are the personal property of that person, and are protected by copyright laws. Therefore reproduction of any photos here must be done with permission of the rightful owner. 

*Also note... That this Blog was made on a MAC... How about that.

Feb 11, 2008

how about some MUSIC talk...


I am a big Jazz fan, and I hope to feature some of the stuff I like here.
....But right now my HD with all my Jazz on it is in for repairs.
So I have had to do with what is on my other HD, which consist mostly of Blues, and a variety of Folk,Country, World, and many other genres.
But I think what I would like to mention here is an album by 
Bob Brozman & Cyril Pahinui---
Four Hands Sweet & Hot
Click to enlarge Photo....
This is one of the most amazing acoustic Guitar duos I have ever had the pleasure to listen to, although it is done in a Hawaiian theme, this does not take anything away from it. In fact when you listen to it you come to understand that this is possible the best way that it could be presented.
Now if I could figure a way to leave a sample or two of their music.....
You can hear some small samples here.......
Not sure that It will do it justice.





No comments: