Notes***

* Please note...
By Law any photos made by anyone, are the personal property of that person, and are protected by copyright laws. Therefore reproduction of any photos here must be done with permission of the rightful owner. 

*Also note... That this Blog was made on a MAC... How about that.

Feb 29, 2008

Once in a Lifetime.... 2004



This was the year all pickers dream of. 
Your lucky if you get one or two seasons like this in your lifetime.
They started fast and just kept coming.
I made this movie with photos from the beginning of the season.
I have many patches to choose from when picking, this year I only really picked two patches.
It was all we could do to stay ahead of the flush, our best day was 207 lbs. of #1.
The down side of the whole thing was the price that only reached $2.00.
But ask me if I had fun.... YES, YES and YES.....
We were able to give away a ton to my wife's side of the family.
.....and the quality was just incredable.


No comments: